Friday, June 14, 2013

Ifairy dolly+ , Red contact lenses

 

onmh_副本

Previously ordered and tried this pair of lens.
Red: Ifairy dolly+ series. Either 16/16.2 mm
Bought it for RM26 including postage.
So far I haven’t wear it long enough in any events, so I can’t comment on that yet.
Some of my friends with smaller eyes complained that 16mm might make your eyes uncomfortable.
Still OK for mine.

I might use for future characters like: Prince (1/2 Prince), Dalian (Dantalian no Shoka)

Photo taken beneath bright light.

DSC00304

With flash …

 

DSC00303


Without flash …

DSC00060_副本

Close-up.

DSC00049_副本


I personally am satisfied with the color.
Bright enough for animated eyes, haha.
If you’re looking for red eyes for any character, this might be just right Open-mouthed smile


~Ten x Ten~

No comments:

Post a Comment